Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Secure your seat at the table by providing recruitment solutions that improve your company's performance. Read more…
Grand Opening (GO) Talent Solutions
The most effective & cost-efficient way to acquire qualified talent for new store locations nationwide. Complimentary new store report available. Read more…
Headway Employer Services GovCon Solutions
Are you prepared for the unique needs of working as a government contractor?
We understand the needs and requirements of a Government Contract because we are a contractor ourselves. That’s why Headway has become an industry leader in the GovCon sector and offers a service model tailored specific to Government Contractors.
With Headway's GovCon Group managing the employer's administrative responsibilities required on the contract by the federal government, your organization will now be able to focus on winning new contracts and growing your business.
When you become a Headway client, you have:
- GovCon Subject Matter Experts (SME) that work on your behalf to free you from the administrative headaches and back-office tasks. In other words, we understand the language & contract terminology.
- A high-touch, best-in-class service model to optimize your human capital assets.
- Flexibility to provide multiple and customizable solutions.
At Headway we want you to succeed as much as we want to succeed, therefore, we apply best practices no matter which services you need — to provide optimal and immediate effect on your company performance and employees.
- Develop national wage/ salary data reports per RFP to ensure accurate pricing/ employee fringe rates when bidding contracts
- Resume sourcing & secure letters of intent
- Create job descriptions per RFP
- Salary & Compensation Analysis per job code
- In-house recruiters for government contract-employees CONUS/OCONUS
- Pre-screen telephone interview
- Pre-employment background check
- Pre-employment personality & skills based assessment
- Pre-employment Drug Testing
- *Tier 2 Direct Recruiting (Head Hunter), Proposal Writing, Contract Management & Continuous Contract Drug Testing available for fee.
- Ramp up & On Boarding/Off Boarding Personnel CONUS & OCONUS
- Employment Verification (E-Verify)
- Compliant Time & Attendance System
- Personnel Training & Evaluations (Increase Past Performance)
- Detailed DCAA Compliant Reports/Certified Payroll/ Job Costing Reports
- Job Costing Reports per contract/ project
- Contract requirements & Federal/ State regulations
- Government Compliance (EEOC, FLSA, DOL, FAR…etc)
- Track Prevailing Wages per Service Contract Act (SCA Requirement)
- Worker's Compensation
- Health & Welfare Benefits
- Defense Base Act Insurance for OCONUS employees Under Davis Bacon Act
- Employment Practice Liability Insurance
Additional Services: Contract Management Partnership Services
Headway's GovCon division is proud to be partnered with Total Government Contract Solutions (TGCS) located in Fayetteville, NC. TGCS is a boutique consulting firm comprised of SME's to help government contractors with all stages of the acquisition cycle: Solicitation, Contract, and Close-out. TGCS specializes in serving start-up, small, medium & large companies in the government contracting sector.
TGCS assists customers with preparations to work with the Federal Government [learn more]
- Registration of your company with the Secretary of State
- Determination of the applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code
- Determination of the applicable size standard under the selected NAICs Codes
- Obtaining a Tax Identification Number and Dun & Bradstreet (DUNS) Number
- Registration with the Government System for Award Management (SAM)
- Registration with Federal Business Opportunities (FBO) and opportunity research monitoring
TGCS can assist with compliance in all steps of the pre-award acquisition process [learn more]
- Non-Disclosure Agreement and Teaming Agreement negotiation and preparation
- Pre-award responses to Invitation for Bid (IFB), Request for Proposal (RFP), and Request for Quote (RFQ)
- Monitor and address amendments to RFPs
- Subcontractor RFPs and RFQs completion and negotiation
- Preparation and submission of cost volume responses
- Negotiation of proposals
- Review and negotiation of an awarded contract
TGCS also provides post-award contract administration services to Prime and Subcontract clients [learn more]
- Timely submission of deliverables
- Audit of company processes to ensure compliance with the contract and the FAR
- Verify current modification accuracy
- Monitor funding availability and prepare and issue 75% letters
- Prompt invoicing (excel invoicing schedules as well as data entry into Wide Area Workflow)
- Monitor for timely DFAS payment
- Follow-up on outstanding invoices
- Preparation and negotiation of Equitable Adjustment and Change Proposals