Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Secure your seat at the table by providing recruitment solutions that improve your company's performance. Read more…
Grand Opening (GO) Talent Solutions
The most effective & cost-efficient way to acquire qualified talent for new store locations nationwide. Complimentary new store report available. Read more…
Successful Recruitment Process Outsourcing through Adaptive RPOSM for a major call center delivers better candidate sourcing and screening and a dedicated on-site recruitment team
Outcome in Brief
Superior recruitment efficiencies including:
- Reduced cost per hire
- Improved automation of the hiring process
- Improved quality of hire
- Reduced call center turnover
The client manages a cluster of call centers operating under the umbrella of a parent company located in the western United States. They not only faced significant challenges in their hiring and retention efforts, but were also opening up a new call center and needed strong recruitment methodologies in place for its launch.
Some of the other key hurdles included a saturated market and branding challenges involving the call centers’ reputation among the regional labor force.
Significant recruiting results were achieved in the following areas:
- Over-burdened internal recruitment challenges were eliminated
- Improvement in candidate flow
- Increase in sourcing volume
- Increase with support through an on-site, dedicated team
- Improved communications with both hiring managers and candidates
- Significant automation and streamlining of processes
- Improved testing and training
- Improved scheduling for both hiring and training
- Using a sophisticated, multi-pronged recrtuiment approach, Headway worked intensively with the management of the separate call centers, resulting in a unified successful sourcing program.
- To accomplish these goals, Headway utilized proprietary sourcing tools, a customized e-Recruiting technology platform, and unique social networking groups to find and attract interested and qualified candidates.
- Additionally, Headway deployed an on-site recruitment team making the hiring and on-boarding process more efficient and candidate-focused.
- Headway’s Adaptive RPOSMolution was created to integrate with and improve upon the client’s existing hiring information systems which resulted in a higher level of automation coupled with a more in-depth screening of the candidate pool.
- 13,000 viable candidates sourced for individual call centers
- 302 employment offers extended for Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) one week ahead of schedule
- Delivered superior candidates with key problem solving abilities
- New coordinated system put into place for scheduling of orientation and training of CSRs